Tecnica Zero G Guide W
Tecnica Zero F Guide W skíðaskór sem eru mjög góðir fyrir fjallaskíða iðkunn. Einstaklega þægilegir í uppgöngunni og eru með þeim betir í rennslinu. Eru í kvennsniði og með Dynafit tec inserts.
Whether you aspire to climb for fitness, grab a few quick turns or look for the challenge of going further then you ever have before, the all new women's Zero G Guide will take you there.
The Power Light Design technology with a 105 flex and a progressive 99mm last is the backbone behind this ultra lightweight touring boot that can guarantee the performance you demand for the descent.
Tecnica's all new S.A.S. Cuff Mobility system supplies a wide range of motion in hike mode and a confidence inspiring metal to metal connection in ski mode. The toes and heels are rockered soles with certified Dynafit inserts and Skywalk Rubber. Go beyond your boundaries with the Zero G Guide W.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Flex : 105
- Last : 99
- Volume : Medium Volume Touring
- C.A.S SHELL : The C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed.
- MOBILITY CUFF : The Mobility Cuff uses a metal-to-metal device for a solid, strong connection. When in the hike mode there is 42º (for Cochise) - 44° (for Zero G) range of motion for great upward mobility. The new S.A.S., Self Adjusting System, eliminates any play in the connection.
- LOW TECH INSERT : Dynafit certified low tech inserts are fully integrated into the sole providing a solid connection from boot to binding.
- NEW MERINO LINER : Merino Wool, known for moisture management and warmth, is used in the liners.
|Vendor Item Id||20145500|