TNF W Descendit Jacket
W Descendit Jacket tveggjalaga skíðaúlpa í mjög flottu sniði. Hún er vatnsheld og vindheld með DryVent™ öndunarfilmu og rennilás undir höndum til að auka loftun.
The tried and tested Descendit is a classic all-mountain ski/board shell jacket. It's completely waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric technology. The overall look is pared back, but underneath this clean exterior, there are functions like a wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe, underarm vents, an adjustable helmet-compatible hood and a secure chest pocket. Lightweight Primaloft® Black lightweight insulation makes this a dependable option for the piste.
Insulation: 80 G Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Recycled Polyester In Front Body And Upper Back, 60 G In Hood, Collar, Sleeves And Lower Back
Fabric - Body: 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, reverse-coil, #5 centre front zip
- Chest pocket with a PU-coated, reverse-coil, #5 zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Snap-down powder skirt
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|