Nortec 22 broddar Alp 2.0
Nortec 22 broddar Alp 2.0 – Winter Trekking and Approach Hálku- og mannbroddar hannaðir sérstaklega til að mæta þörfum notandans í erfiðar náttúrugöngur að vetrarlagi og einnig fyrir göngutúra í hálkunni. Alls eru 13 broddar undir fæti úr stáli (7-17 mm langir) sem veita þér framúrskarandi stöðugleika og fullkomið grip í snjónum/ á ísnum. Broddarnir koma með öryggis strappa fyrir betri stöðugleika. Stutt hlekkjakeðja úr hágæða stáli tryggir áreiðanleika. Broddarnir koma í litlum og flottum geymslupoka.
Designed to meet the needs of trekking, light mountaineering, and excellent for the winter forest work. Thanks to the crampons plates and to the Velcro band ensures an excellent fit to the ground on ice and hard snow.
13 steel crampons spikes (7 and 17 mm long) for excellent stability and perfect grip. Short link chain made of high-quality steel to assure reliability and resistance. Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to -60°C for a quick and comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon. Elastic Velcro band to fix the light crampon also above the shoe thus ensuring excellent fit and walking stability. Practical bag that prevents the tips of the micro crampons damage to the backpack. Sturdy and durable nylon with zip. Perforated panel for quick drying of wet micro crampons.
- New puller to easy fitting and take off of the micro crampons
- Quick to fit and excellent adhesion to the shoe with a Velcro band above the foot
- Ideal for ice, hard snow, and frozen undergrowth due to the system of different tip lengths
- Front hinged crampons to prevent accumulations of snow and ice
- Steel hoop on the shoe’s tip for excellent stability
- Compact case made of technical and functional material