TNF W Vectiv Levitum
TNF Levitum hlaupaskór, virkilega góðir hlaupaskór með mjög góðum stuðning og jafnvægi. Skórnir anda vel og henta bæði í langhlaup og stutt hlaup.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Levitums, that translates into comfortable trail running shoes that'll support you when you're outpacing your best time. The OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable for cool, dry comfort in the warmest weather. What's more, the heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails.
- Lightweight, protective ripstop upper for comfort and protection on varied terrain
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6 mm offset
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|