TNF W Dryzzle Futurelight Pant
The North Face Women's Dryzzle Futurelight™ Pants Þriggjalaga útivistabuxur frá The North Face eru úr góðu endurunnu gerviefni sem veita 100% PFC-frían vind- og vatnsvörn, og er með límdum saumum. Futurelight™ er öndunarfilma hönnuð af The North Face. Filman er gerð með nanotækni og bíður upp á einstaka öndun, teygjanleika, styrk og vatnsheldni. Futurelight er byltingarkennt tækni sem heldur notandanum þurrum, ver hann fyrir náttúruöflunum og hleypir út líkamsraka.
The Dryzzle Trousers are back. This season they're made using seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ – a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric. It's engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Trousers a go-to three-layer protective shell on active adventures in wet and windy conditions. They feature a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn't feel cool on bare skin. Full-length zips make light work of taking them on and off over boots and a baselayer Reinforced patches at the hem offer extra protection from scrapes with rock (or even your hiking boots.) Pair them with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking.
- Fabric - Body: 96 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon Face Fabric With 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam: Small 76,2 Cm, Regular 81,28 Cm, Large 86,36 Cm
- Fabric - Kickpatches: 85% Nylon, 15% Kevlar® Aramid Woven
- Articulated knees allow for better movement
- Waterproof, breathable and super-packable, the Women‘s Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are designed to keep your lower half protected from water and wind during adventures in unpredictable weather
- High-rise trousers
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with a soft, recycled stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partial elastic waistband with a flat-bonded front
- Fly features a concealed snap-and-zip closure
- Full-length, covered side zips
- Back pocket with an exposed, polyurethane (PU) zip
- Shock cord loop in back pocket for improved packability
- Kickpatches for added durability
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Adjustable, concealed snap-tab closure at hem
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|
|Vendor Item Id||NF0A4AHV|