TNF W Arctic Parka
The North Face Women’s Arctic Parka Tveggjalaga úlpa fyrir konur frá The North Face. Jakkinn veitir 100% vind- og vatnsvörn og er með límdum saumum. Ytri skelin er gerð úr vatnsheldri DryVent™ öndunarfilma sem, meðal annars, veitir framúrskarandi öndun svo að líkaminn ofhitni ekki í erfiðum aðstæðum á meðan einangrunin er blanda af léttu, hágæða dúni sem veitir einnig frábæra hlýju í blautum aðstæðum.
The Arctic Parka is one our most popular women’s jackets. With good reason. It protects from rain, snow, wind, and chills without looing like a typical outdoor jacket – though it’s equally comfortable strolling through the countryside as it is cruising the city. The outer shell is made using waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is an optimal mix of light and lofty responsibly sourced down and warming when damp with the synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco. The hood is removable as well as its faux fur.
- Fabric – Body: 158 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Lining: 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur: 930 G/M², 62% Polyester, 38% Acrylic
- Insulation: 550-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Seam sealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC durable water repellency (DWR) finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased-elastic band on inside of back waist panel for adjustability
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way VISLON® center front zip
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|
|Vendor Item Id||NF0A4R2VJK3|