TNF W Flight Vectiv
As low as 44.990 kr
Availability: Á lager
TNF W Flight Vectiv is available to buy in increments of 1
The North Face Flight Vectiv eru utanvegahlaupaskór, prófaðir og hannaðir í samstarfi við þrautreynda hlaupara
Combining a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And the Flight Series™ Vectiv™ Shoes are the most responsive in our elite trail running range. Light and energy giving they are tried, tested and trusted by our athletes. Made for ultra-distances, they're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® fabrics, and reinforced toe caps. The knit uppers are breathable and supportive and the 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
Running & training
- Weight Per Pair: 490g
- Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
- Uppers: Reinforced, Breathable-Knit Upper
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe caps
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- 3D carbon-fibre plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- SurfacecCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|
Write Your Own Review