TNF M Stratos Jacket
TNF M Stratos Jacket útivistarjakkinn með Tveggja laga DryVent™Skel sem er bæði vatns- og vindheld veitir skelin mjög góða öndun og hentar því vel í allskonar útivist.
- Stillanleg hetta
- Loftgöt undir höndum fyrir betri öndun. (Rennilás)
- Renndir vasar
- Hár kragi
Whether commuting, cruising around town or hiking dirt trails, the Stratos Jacket is your reliable wet and windy weather protection thanks to DryVent™ technology. This two-layer shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable, so whether running for a train or pacing it towards the next mountain hut, you won't get all hot and sweaty with a wet from the inside feeling. And if you do get really warm but the rain won't let up, underarm zips help you let off extra steam. Velcro® cuffs, a shock cord hem and adjustable brimmed hood do their best to keep the elements at bay.
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Mesh body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front water-repellent zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets with water-repellent finish
- Pit zips
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® adjustment
- Embroidered logo
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|