TNF M Recycled Mcmurdo Jacket
As low as 99.990 kr
Availability: Á lager
TNF M Recycled Mcmurdo Jacket is available to buy in increments of 1
The North Face McMurdo dúnúlpan er klassísk á götuna og jeppaferðina.
Meet the McMurdo Jacket, a true all-rounder that combines form with function. It's both warm and waterproof thanks to DryVent™ technology and 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down. But this isn't a standard winter jacket. The McMurdo is made from recycled nylon that's both durable and long lasting, and gives discarded plastic a new use, rather than ending up in landfill. As for details, the adjustable hood and faux-fur trim are removable; there's a two-way zip with a placket to keep wind and rain on the right side of the jacket; and there are five pockets, two on the external chest, one on the internal chest and two for your hands.
Avg Weight: 1790g
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon / Woven / DryVent™ / 159g/M² / 200 Denier / PFC Free DWR
- Insulation: 550 RDS Down
- Removable hood with removable fur
- Hood adjustment
- CF 2-way zip with placket and hidden snaps
- Velcro sleeve pocket
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Two zipped hand pockets with additional entry from top under flap
- Sleeve hem with Velcro adjustment
- Waist andbottom hem adjustment
- Inner zipped chest pocket
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|
|Vendor Item Id||NF0A4M8GJK3|
Write Your Own Review