TNF M Printed Dryvent Mountain Parka
M Printed Drycent Mountain Parka Tveggjalaga vatnsheld úlpa með límdum saumum og DryVent öndurnarfilmu frá The North Face. Úlpan er gerð úr 100% enndurunnu efni.
A classic from the mid-70's is back and is almost identical to the original - except for the updated camo design. The Mountain Parka was designed for versatility and multi-functionality: one parka did it all. The same can be said about the 2022 version. It'll keep you dry and comfortable for whatever is to come. And seeing as it's made from rugged and durable recycled nylon and polyester, it's a better choice for nature, too.
DRYVENT™: Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Fabric - Body: 135 G/M², DryVent™ 2L, 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Embossed Hood And Body Lining: 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
Sleeve Lining: 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Embossed-logo lining on hood and body
- Taffeta lining on sleeves
- Vintage lay-flat hood with a 2" brim, drawcord and faux-leather cord locks
- Placket with a snap closure
- Two envelope-style chest pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure and a pleat for expandable storage
- Envelope-style hand pockets with hook-and-loop closure and embroidered heritage bartacks
- Adjustable snap cuff tab
- Internal waist cinch for adjustability
- Embroidered logo patch on left hand pocket
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR)
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|