Nike M Waffle Debut Götuskór
Nike Waffle Debut Léttir og þægilegir götuskór með góðu gripi
- TPU hælkappi sem gefur skónum sportlegt útlit
Retro gets modernized with these sleek sneaks inspired by the Nike Daybreak. Era-echoing suede and nylon are paired in complementary colors, and the updated wedge midsole gives you an extra lift. Style, comfort, iconic Waffle outsole—this is a perfect new addition to your daily rotation.
- Swoosh wraps around your heel to form a pull tab, adding aesthetic appeal to on-and-off functionality.
- Lifted foam midsoles give you an elevated look and all-day comfort.
- Soft suede overlays nod to vintage materials while textile underlays add durability.
- Rubber Waffle outsole adds durable traction and heritage style.
- Padded collar
- Exposed foam tongue
- Traditional lacing
- Perforations on heel
In 1971, Nike cofounder Bill Bowerman was watching his wife, Barbra, make breakfast on a waffle iron and inspiration struck. He swapped batter for rubber and the Waffle outsole was born. It not only delivers traction, durability and heritage Nike style—it proves that greatness is in the everyday. And that old, rusty waffle iron? Well, it now sits on a pedestal at Nike World Headquarters.