TNF M Vectiv Exploris Mid Futu
The North Face Vectiv Exploris Mid eru léttir gönguskór með tækni til að auka kraftinn í göngunni og með Futurelight filmu sem er vatnsheld en andar ákaflega vel.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the Cordura® ripstop mesh is durable but light. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
- Weight Per Pair: 832g
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
- Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
- Upper: Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Ghillie lacing system
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycledrubber content
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aides multi-directional stability
- Rocker geometry midsole for long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for hiking
- 4 mm lugs
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|