TNF G Pallie Down Jacket
When she needs stylish and trustworthy protection on the slopes, turn to the Pallie Down Jacket. It stands up to cold and snowy conditions with waterproof fabric, 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down at the core, and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the underarms, hood, side panels and draft flap. This all ensures serious warmth without jeopardising mobility. It features a powder skirt for heading off-piste, plus a three-piece hood with a rain guard tunnel to keep her head covered when the snow starts to fall.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep her dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- 550-fill goose down
- Attached three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body - Style 6S! :
- 121 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Underarm And Side Panels, 100g In Hood, 40g In Draft Flap
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
|Vörumerki||THE NORTH FACE|