Jamis Coda Sport
Verð kr. 109.990 54.995
BUTTERY SMOOTH RIDE OF STEEL We’re famous for our steel bikes and the Codas have a lot to do with that. No frame material makes more sense on beat-up city streets than steel. Why? Hit a baseball with a wooden bat and then hit one with an aluminum bat and you’ll know why. You want your frame material to soak up those streets, not beat you with them. And we use only the best: Reynolds cold-worked, double-butted chrome-moly steel.
- Frame Double-butted chromoly main tubes, extended head tube with reinforced collars, double tapered cromo stays, forged dropouts and fender/rack mount eyelets.
- Fork Chromoly unicrown, bulge butted steerer, low-rider carrier mounts and forged dropouts with fender mount eyelets
- Wheels Alex ID-19 double wall alloy rims with GSW sidewall, 32H, Formula alloy hubs with QR and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Tires Vittoria Randonneur with Double Shielding puncture protection and reflective sidewalls, 700 x 32c
- DerailleursShimano Acera M360 SGS rear and M191 bottom pull front
- Shiftlevers Shimano RapidFire Plus ST-M310, 24-Speed
- Cassette SRAM PG 820 8-Speed 11-32T
- Brakeset Tektro alloy linear-pull brakes with front power modulator and Shimano brake levers
- ColorSahara Silver
- Weight 12KG